Where can I sign up for utilities?
Electric, Water, Sewer and Trash services are provided by the City of Colby.

A meter deposit is required before these services can begin. You may sign up at City Hall located at 585 N. Franklin, South of Fike Park.

Show All Answers

1. What are the local emergency contacts?
2. Where can I sign up for utilities?
3. Recycling?
4. Where are the parks located in Colby?
5. Trash Pickup Information?
6. Are any animals banned in the city?
7. Resources for Phone, Cable, Internet and Natural Gas
8. Where can I find local school information?
9. Where can I find emergency disaster information?
10. Do I need to register my pets?
11. Miscellaneous Phone Numbers
12. Where Can I Find a New Resident Packet?